Thursday, January 2, 2014

We celebrated Halloween

Oct. 31 - Happy Halloween

We went to Serres Farm in Redmond to find our perfect pumpkins for carving. 

Mission accomplished!  David guessed the weight of his pumpkin closer than I did.  If they had used a decimal place, I'm sure I would have won.  David's was 14 pounds and mine was 13 pounds.
 
 
The finished products - ta-dah!  You can probably guess what one David did.  (He's so cute)




























David ended up in NYC for a work conference over Halloween, so I headed over to LeeAnn's with my parents to celebrate with these crazy witches and cat boy.  Mom and dad stayed at home passing out candy while I tagged along for the trick-or-treating!  They were the best and gave me a couple Milky Ways from their bags. 
 
  

It was a Happy Halloween, until LeeAnn told Tate the next morning that she ate all his candy
(as a joke)!  Thanks uncle David for the great idea via Jimmy Kimmel. 

 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment