Wednesday, May 8, 2013

We celebrated.

LeeAnn threw me an awesome Bridal Shower with a burlap and lace theme.  There were cute decorations, yummy food and fun activities. 


People wrote down fun date ideas for David and I, we played a "He said/She said" game and a watched a video interview of David.


After we were done mingling, laughing and playing, everyone got one of these cute little bags of lavender bath salts to take home!

I felt sooooo special and grateful that so many of my friends were able to come and help me celebrate my last days of being single and send me off into marriage life with such generous and nice gifts!

Such a fun party!  Thanks LeeAnn for planning, inviting, baking, hosting, etc. etc. etc. Lauren thanks for helping set-up, mom thanks for helping with the food and Andrea thanks for taking pictures and helping day of. 

Of course, thanks to all my friends who came in person and those who were there in spirit.  Getting married is sure a fun excuse for a party!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, for keeping your blog updated. It was a fun afternoon that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete