Wednesday, June 26, 2013

We play games.

The first time I remember going into a board game store was with David on our first date.  We looked around and checked out all the "cool" new games and talked about each of our favorite ones.  I'd never heard of any of David's favorites and he laughed when I said Clue and Life were my favorites.

I had no idea this was just the first of many visits to Uncle Games.



So far the Sine's are the only couple we've talked into helping us break in some of our new games with.  We spent about an hour trying to figure out the rules for 7 Wonders, but after watching a couple YouTube videos we had it figured out and fought off the sleepiness to finally play!

The Sine's introduced us to a fun new tradition too.  The winner of each game writes their name, the date and time on the inside of the game box lid. 





























Where is my name you ask?  It would be on the Clue box lid if David would ever play it with me.

3 comments:

  1. John and I will take the Shepro's on for a marathon of Clue!!! I think that's a great idea to write the winners name inside the lid. You do really have a lot of games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love Seven Wonders! what a great idea to write the winner's name on the box. so fun! you guys should check out Dominion, it's another fun one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Game nights are the best! 7 Wonders is a favorite of ours. I like that you can have a large group play and that everyone is playing at the same time so you don't have to wait long for your turn to come around again. I have both the Cities and Leaders expansions and usually play with both, but if I were to pick one I'd say Cities is the best. :-)
    PS I second what Erica said about Dominion.

    ReplyDelete